All classes except for the Morning Flow, run for an hour. Each class includes a series of postures tailored to your individual needs, as well as breathing exercises, relaxation techniques and meditation.
The Morning Flow class runs for forty minutes, and pays more emphasis to breathing techniques and meditation.
- Please have the Zoom application installed on your device and signed in before the class. Your Zoom meeting link and password will be sent to you before your class.
- Please place your device in such a way that allows for your entire body to be visible - place the device at a distance or a suitable height. You can experiment before the class.
- You have the option of switching your audio off once the class starts (you will hear me but I won't hear you).
- Please have your belt handy. You can use a bathrobe belt, a tie or a scarf if you do not have a yoga belt.
- The experience of your yoga class will not be the same as when you would come to me, but it's better than doing no yoga.
Depends on the nature of the injury. Please get in touch with us directly to discuss your injury and class options.
Definitely. Yoga will help you attain flexibility and increase your fitness levels.
You will obtain the most benefit from Yoga if you attend classes regularly (1-3 times per week).
Loose, comfortable clothing. The classes are conducted barefoot.
No. The groups are already in place. All you need to do is make a booking.
Absolutely. Once the studio reopens, it will adhere to the government guidelines.